This post is a sneak peak to my TBR shelf. Of course, wanting to read these books ASAP does not actually translate to the act of reading them soon. Some of these books have been on my TBR shelf for longer than I remember. I just hope, 2017 is the year I finally read them.
If you have read any of these, comment and talk to me about it. Do you have any favourites you want to recommend, I am all ears.
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett – I loved the movie adaptation of The Help. As per my experience, movies don’t do justice to the books. So, if the movie is that good, the book is certainly a Must Read.
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy – This is a classic. Do I need to say more?
- And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini – I loved Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns. So it’s obvious I would like to read another book from him
- A Beautiful Mind by Sylvia Nasar – Who doesn’t like to read about a Noble Prize Winner?
- The Spy by Paulo Coelho – When the author of Alchemist wants to tell the story of most celebrated female spy of WW I, Mata Hari, you read.
- Race Across Alaska by Libby Riddles – First woman to win the Iditarod tells her story and I am certainly interested to read about her adventures
- The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill – A very strong story synopsis makes you add the books to your TBR shelf.
- The Last Mile by David Baldacci – I’m a big enough fan of Baldacci’s other work, that I have to add this one to my TBR list.
- Blood Brothers by Randy Roberts – A book about Muhammad Ali. Game on!
- The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer – Who doesn’t want a little humour?